I'm not from the southwest. I'm not really used to the windstorms that the desert generates. At home in GA, windstorms like these would be blocked by the trees, not out here in Vegas. I'm fine on a rocking boat in fact I sleep like a baby on the water. I'm good to sleep in a moving car or an airplane. However, a moving house is something I find it hard to sleep in. I was laying upstairs in a 3 story house and as the wind would gust I would actually feel the house twitch and move. I thought it was all in my mind untill I went to the bathroom and notice the water in the toilet was swaying with the movement of the house....
All in all it was a very poor night of sleep for me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment