Last week at interop got me looking at some of the useless usb devices that are available.
I won't give the usb light too much flak because I've actually found it useful on late night flights.
However, the usb coffee warmer and the usb personal massager are getting pretty far out there.
Now I've found devices that make these look highly useful. One that we had on the servers at interop was a "USB humping dog" yes that's right, a USB humping dog...
here is a video
I have also seen a USB Hello Kitty that waves it's magic wand and sings to you as you work, and the ever popular USB pole dancer complete with tiny disco lights in the stage!!??!!
It's late so on this note I'm going to sleep. Maybe my subconscious will dream up some crazy USB device that everybody will buy and I can just go ahead and retire. hmmm..... the USB pet rock............ :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment