Saturday, June 16, 2007

back home again...

Well,
I made it back home again. I of course got some surprises in the mail...such as a note that my car insurance company is ceasing operation in GA. It never fails. Whenever I go out of town for a few weeks something goes wrong and I find out about it in the mail when I get home. Of course by that time it's festered long enough to be a pain in the rear. There has to be a Murphy's law about traveling......

Anyway, I went down to Phoenix by small plane right before I left LV. I wanted to post some pictures. The desert looks a lot different by small plane rather than up above the clouds like in a big Jet.

The dogs seem happy now that the warm weather is here. They're spending most of their time sleeping on the deck.





No comments: