skip to main | skip to sidebar

Where's Chris

Saturday, June 30, 2007

more good news

I just got an email from an old friend that I was worried about. It was good to hear from them and I'm doing much better knowing that they are OK.
Posted by Chris at 6:12 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (58)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ▼  June (11)
      • more good news
      • good news
      • getting ready for orlando
      • Boy what a surprise
      • back on the road again
      • finally getting the house under control
      • would have been more fun in the lake instead of in...
      • happy birthday Janie
      • back home again...
      • wow what a night
      • useless USB devices
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (3)

About Me

Chris
View my complete profile