skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Where's Chris
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
time for some changes
I had a lot of time and occasions to think over the last couple of weeks. I've decided that it's time I made some changes in my life. As soon as I get back from my next trip I'm going to start implementing some of those changes. Stay tuned......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(58)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(12)
▼
July
(20)
The cross country adventure begins
not working at home
Yikes, am I that old??
time for some changes
downhill run
nerve wracking day
plugging along
things we miss
Having a little fun
posting from Orlando
silly dog
woohoo
A new direction for me
amazing person
new routine
let's see if it actually works
finally!
not as quick as I once was
new route
interesting alarm clock
►
June
(11)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(3)
About Me
Chris
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment