skip to main | skip to sidebar

Where's Chris

Monday, July 16, 2007

Having a little fun

We got done with work early today and since the show hadn't started we decided to take the evening off and go down to Disney. Boy has it changed since I last went more years ago than I would like to admit :-)
Posted by Chris at 11:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (58)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ▼  July (20)
      • The cross country adventure begins
      • not working at home
      • Yikes, am I that old??
      • time for some changes
      • downhill run
      • nerve wracking day
      • plugging along
      • things we miss
      • Having a little fun
      • posting from Orlando
      • silly dog
      • woohoo
      • A new direction for me
      • amazing person
      • new routine
      • let's see if it actually works
      • finally!
      • not as quick as I once was
      • new route
      • interesting alarm clock
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (3)

About Me

Chris
View my complete profile